i know April is almost over, but i want to be back here. in this place. writing, remembering, learning, listening. so, even though the month is almost at an end, and even though being here isn't even one of my goals for the month, i'm going to post my April goals. this will be followed quite quickly by my May goals :). like, Lord willing, this weekend quickly. we shall see. but for now, here is April. (if you don't know, I use Cultivate What Matters Powersheets for my goal setting and i LOVE them)
but first, let's recap March:
March Verse/Words - "That you will call on Me and come and pray to Me and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all of your heart" Jeremiah 29:12
Monthly March Goals
- Plan a year end/ year ahead date with Adam. - this didn't happen. life is hard. our anniversary is in April so we pushed it off until then.
- Complete 5 pages of Charlotte's baby book - YES! Done.
- Read good words - kind of like writing, this has been hard. it's still on the April goals
- Pray for N to see you - Prayed and a continued prayer
- Meal plan and prep - Done, 3 out of 4 weeks
- Pray for L and send her something - Prayed for her, but saving sending something for graduation in May
- Pray intentionally over Prayer Journal - work in progress
- Activity 2x/week - nope, this is another life is hard. but this is doable.
- 5000 steps - yes
- Pray over Charlotte at feedings - yes
so onto April:
April Verse/Words: "We are saved by grace - God's undeserved favor - and we live by grace, which is also God's POWER in our lives to do what we could never do in our own strength." (God knew how much I'd need these words after Resurrection Sunday night)
Monthly April Goals
- plan and celebrate our 2nd anniversary
- read good words
- meal plan and prep/pack lunches 3x/week
- honor my body (that is not my own and was bought with a price)
- speak to Adam's love language
- print out pics for Charlotte's Baby Book
- choose doors and windows for the house
- pray intentionally with prayer journal and when prompted by Breathe app
- read, sing, and pray with Charlotte
- honor the Sabbath and rest and create a restful space for Adam
- do chores and tasks with a cheerful heart
May is just around the corner. my baby is 7 months old. i've been married for 2 years. our house has a foundation, crawl space, and one wall (as of earlier today). life is good. hard, but good. marriage is refining. hard, but beautiful. God is so good.